Webinars can be added to a personal calendar by clicking the event link and then using the "Add to My Calendar" button found on the site that opens. Depending on browser type, the downloaded event file may have to be "opened/accepted” to complete the insertion into your personal calendar.
Webinar/Audio Conference Information
To join the webinar (now from mobile devices!)
- Meeting Number: Webinar specific - please consult the Details section of the webinar in question
- Meeting Password: geospatial
To join the audio conference only, using the access code (meeting number) from above
- Follow the Webex link ("Click Here to View Webinar") found in the Details section of the webinar in question
- When prompted, enter your name and email address in boxes on right side of the screen and click "Join”,
- If your computer does not already have the WebEx applet installed, accept/allow/run the applet when offered,
- Enter the meeting password from above if requested, and
- Then follow instructions on screen to participate.
Test your connection before an event - click this link
- US TOLL FREE: +1-855-749-4750
- US TOLL: +1-415-655-0001
- Global call-in numbers are available by clicking this link
- Toll-free dialing restrictions are available by reviewing this link
For online assistance:
- Click this link
- On the left navigation bar, click "Support"