EnerGIS Calling for Abstracts
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
The EnerGIS 2015 organizing committee would like to invite you to submit an abstract for this year’s conference being held on May 18 – 19 at Range Resources in Canonsburg PA.
From the use of satellite imagery for change detection along pipeline corridors to leveraging the collaborative capabilities of GIS to enhance communication within your organization, we are looking for presenters to share their success stories at the 2015 EnerGIS Conference. Please visit the EnerGIS webpage to find out how you can share your story on utilizing GIS in the Energy sector!
The deadline for submissions is March 8th. Some thoughts to consider with regard to presenting at EnerGIS:
• You are NOT required to write a paper.
• Presentations have a duration of 20 minutes.
• Presenting at EnerGIS counts towards your GISP – either initial or renewal.
• You can co-present with your consultant or another team member.
• There are a wide range of topics to choose from. Presentations do not need to be of a technical nature.
• Your EnerGIS presentation is posted on the national GITA web site.
All papers should be non-commercial in nature. The use of trade names and consulting firms will be permitted but the presentation should focus on a project or process and not advertise or promote a product, company or service. Vendors are encouraged to submit papers and co-present with one of their clients who can speak on the project, software or process. All presentations are required to be either a live demonstration, a PowerPoint show, or a combination of the two.
All presentations will be posted on GITA’s website after the conference, as an on-line archive and proceedings of EnerGIS 2015.
For more information on abstract submission please visit: http://www.energis.us/2015-call-for-papers/