Making $ense of Integration Registration Now Open
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Join GITA Pacific Northwest September 29 & 30 2014 at SFU Harbour Centre
The 2014 annual conference for PNWGITA will be taking place on Sept 29/30 2014.
This year we will be meeting in downtown Vancouver, BC at the SFU Harbour Centre Campus!
Ocean!!! Mountains!!! GEOMATICS!!!! This September, come to Vancouver BC and together we’ll make $ense of Integration.
We encourage you join us in Vancouver the 29-30 of September 2014 to participate in our sessions and join in the discussions with your peers.
We have a phenomenal roster of industry leading speakers that is second to none.
GITA Pacific Northwest represents and supports the Geomatic industry throughout the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, and the states of Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
Our inclusive association enables true collaboration; which comes with interacting with your peers from different industries including government, resource and energy to name a few.
We are looking forward to hosting you and making $ense of Integration!!!!!
Registration is easy, just click this link and fill out our online form.
Below are some of the speakers you can expect to hear from at this year’s conference:
- Bill Johnstone, Spatial Vision Group – Using Integrated Data and Engineering Models to Support Dam Safety Preparedness
- Dennis Beck, Spatial Business Systems – Using Spatial ETL in a Multi-Vendor GIS Environment
- David Ward, Silent Falcon – UAVs in Geomatics
- Matt Macaulay, GeoSim – 3D Cities
- Juliana Wafula, ATCO Electric
- Adam Evans, Google
- Geoff Zeiss, Between the Poles
DON'T MISS IT! Register NOW!